Store-based prices are prices of items that vary from store to store. For example, if you are running a multistore business, your pricing strategy may involve setting different prices for various products at each store.
To configure store-based prices in Nimbus retail software, follow the steps listed below:
Go to Store-Based Prices Screen
Step-1: Navigate to Configuration>Store Configuration>Store Based Prices
Step-2: On the Store-Based Prices screen, from the Select Store drop-down field select the store where you want to configure new prices.
Step-3: When you select a store, the Move Next button will turn green. Click this button
Step-4: Now select the items for which you want to make changes in pricing
Step-5: All selected items will load in the grid with the existing prices
Step-6: In the Price column, enter the desired retail price for the selected store
Step-7: Press the Save button
Different Ways to Select Items for Store-Based Prices
You can select items for which you want to make pricing changes in three different ways:
By Selecting the Radio Button Item list
- Select the radio button Item List
- In the Search Item field, type the Item code or item name. Or for bulk updates, click the item help icon or press F1 to open the item help screen. Select the items.
- All selected items will load in the grid.
By Selecting the Radio Button Item Selection
- Select the radio button Item Selection
- Department and Category criteria fields will appear
- You can now filter products based on Department and Category criteria by selecting the relevant option from the drop-down menus of these fields
- Press the Move Next button
- All criteria-based selected items will load in the grid.
By Using the Loader File
The loader file can be used to load selected items for which you want to change the price.
- Select the radio button Load File
- In the Load File field, press choose file button and select the file
- Press the Move Next button
- The loader file items will load in the grid.
How to View the List of Items For Which Store-Based Prices Have Already Been Defined
If there’s a huge list of items and you want to view the items for which store-based prices have already been defined, you can easily do so. There are two ways to do so:
- Select the store whose items list you want to check
- Press the button Move Next
- Select the radio button Defined Prices
- The items with already defined prices will load in the grid and their price filed will have a green border.
- Simply load the items from the item list, item selection, or a loader file
- All items will load in the grid, and the price field border of the items with already defined prices will be in green color.
How to Change the Already Defined Prices
To change the already defined price, bring the cursor in the price field (with green border), select the old price, delete it, and enter the new price.
How to Delete Items from the Grid
To delete the items from the grid, press the delete icon in the item row you want to delete.